When we hear children laughing as they play, when we feel the caress of a warm spring day, and when we look at our spouses and feel overwhelmed with love, these things are little previews of heaven according to author Max Lucado. In the last three weeks since we've received our infant daughter, I have experienced so many of those moments, and although I am not a person who cries easily, I often find myself filled with emotion.
Perfect moment: Early one morning Marissa woke with a tummy ache. I placed her on her stomach on my chest to soothe her, and I laid back a little on the bed. My husband grabbed her little hands because they were cold. We both just talked to her and quietly enjoyed that little bit of time.
Perfect moment: Watching Marissa smile with a big grin as she sleeps.
Perfect moment: Watching my husband cuddle our little cuddle bug.
*Sigh*
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so happy for you both... I know you'll treasure every moment.
ReplyDelete